Following are highlights of Oracle Projects new features and enhancements in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Release 12. Most of the features listed here are available from Oracle Projects Family Pack M.
- Labor Cost Processing for Contingent Workers - Timecard and
can be linked PO
- Changes with respect to Oracle Payables Invoice Lines new feature
- Adjust supplier cost in Oracle Project Costing under certain conditions
- New mass adjust concurrent process
- Oracle Payables now provides a drilldown to the Project Expenditure Inquiry window from the invoice workbench.
- Integration with Oracle Project Manufacturing
- Integration with Oracle E-Business Tax
- Customers can now be attached at Top Task
- Invoice Method at Top Task: Enables to invoice customers with different methods such as, fixed price and time and materials, within the same project.
- Invoice Write-Off at line level
- Invoice Concessions for credit memos
- Project functional currency conversion attributes
- Enhanced Billing Review with New Interface
- Integration with Oracle Sub-ledger Accounting
- Multi-Org Access Control
- Separation of Reporting and Planning Resources
- Increased granularity for planning and reporting against inventory items and manufacturing resources through increased integration with SCM.
- Resource Breakdown Structure enhancements
- Define and utilize contingent workers on projects in the same capacities and manner as employees.
- Enhanced Configurability of Project Home, Project List, Workbench and Page Layouts
- Element level options while coping a project to create another project
Oracle Project Management
- Supports dependencies between tasks within a single project or across projects.
- Now can assign planning resources to tasks, including people, equipment, material items, and financial resources.
- Can associate workflow to tasks that can be configured to send notifications depending on various businesses.
- Expanded Integration with Microsoft Project
- Can define the deliverables for a project, including all the associated actions needed to complete each deliverable.
Oracle Project Portfolio Analysis
Project Portfolio Analysis is a new product helps companies align their portfolios of projects and programs with their organizational objectives by taking advantage of Oracle Project’s standard project criteria, project scoring and ranking, and what-if portfolio scenarios.